If something seems broken (i.e. image not showing, page won't load), you may need to clear your browser data OR update your browser.
This could be a common solution to a variety of problems, so it is always a good idea to clear your browser data once in a while.
How to Clear Browser Data in Chrome
- Press CTRL H on the keyboard
- On the left you will see Clear browsing data
- Select a Time range
- Clearing Cookies and other site data may be sufficient, but if not, you can include Browser history and Cached images and files
How to Clear Browser Data in Firefox
- Click the Library button (the bookshelf looking button in the top right)
- Click History
- Click Clear Recent History
- Select the time range and the items you want to clear