If something seems broken (i.e. image not showing, page won't load), you may need to clear your browser data OR update your browser.
This could be a common solution to a variety of problems, so it is always a good idea to clear your browser data once in a while.
How to Update Chrome
- Click the three dots in the top right corner
- Hover over Help and click About Google Chrome
- This will automatically check for updates and download them. You may have to click Relaunch to install the latest updates.
How to Update Firefox
- Firefox will update itself automatically, but you can check for updates too
- Click the menu icon (three horizontal lines)
- Click Help
- Click About Firefox
- When the updates are ready to be installed, click Restart to update Firefox